Narrative Essay Topics: Opening Remarks
If you want to find out how to choose narrative essay topics, then the first thing you should know is the meaning of a narrative essay. As you may have already guessed narrative essay is a type of essay where you will share some personal experience with your readers. So when you start choosing the subject of your future narrative essay topics, you must keep that in mind. But there is another great news for you. A narrative essay is one of the easiest, so you can write it by yourself without the help of any essay writing service.
Personal Narrative Essay Topics
So let’s start with personal histories being good narrative essay topics. That’s because you will never be able to tell some story if you never lived it through. So if you want to make your readers believe in your story and also send them some feedback that will be useful, think about some stories of your own that have been enlightening for you.
- A situation that has changed you forever
- The most important person in your life
- Relationships with parents during your teenage
- Traveling as a way of developing your personality
- The first memory from your childhood
Literacy Narrative Essay Topics
This is another great type of narrative essay that you will be able to write. In this essay, you are free to write about your favorite characters. So here, you can give freedom to your imagination and write about movie characters that most influenced your worldview. So here are some examples which you can take into account.
- Your favorite literature character
- A book that has changed your life
- If you may have lived in the book, which book would it be?
- The first book you have read
- Your favorite author and his influence on your personality
Narrative Essay Topics For College
It may be that some of your professors will give you the assignment to write a narrative essay for one of your college subjects. But do not worry, it will not differ from the described types. First, however, here is a list of prospective essays for college.
- What was your motivation for choosing a major?
- Your method of fighting with fears
- How to develop strength of will
- How to maintain motivation during studies
- Your advice to yourself five years ago
Descriptive Narrative Essay Topics
The descriptive narrative essay is the type where you also need to describe your feeling, experience, relationship, or some situation. Here are some examples of topics that you can use for this matter.
- Your feelings during achieving your goal
- The trip that has changed your life
- Influence of friends on your life
- How to combine personal life and college
- How to not lose control in stressful situations?